Saturday, July 18, 2015

Planner Haul: Target

Last week I showed you a recent planner haul from Two Lil' Bees. This week I have a planner haul to show you all from one of my favorite stores - Target. I bought a bunch of goodies there to create an academic planner for the upcoming school year. 


The majority of this haul came from the Dollar Spot, everyone's biggest weakness. I mean, how can you say no to cute things for $1?? The blank planner pages, lined paper, list pad, sticky notes, and both sets of stamps came from there. The binder and stickers were both from the stationary section.



In case you haven't been to Target lately (or any store really), the back to school stuff is out and ready. Target's Dollar Spot really has some of the cutest back to school stuff - especially for teachers. I have a year and a half left until I graduate, but I still wanted to grab all of the goodies they had for teachers. Instead, I just got the cute stamp set because I will actually be able to utilize it now. I'm thinking it will be great to mark days where I get back good grades or just marking when I do school work in my planner.



The alphabet stamps are wonderful! I've been using them on some DIY planner stickers I've been making. They're the perfect size as they don't take up a lot of space, but are still easy to read. I'm also in love with that font.



The stickers I bought to add to my stash. I actually already have these stickers and they're my favorite. It comes with 3 sets of the 3 sheets you can see: cupcakes and flowers, butterflies, flowers, and snails, and a sheet of ice cream stickers. They're so cute, easy to peel, and they stick really well. I'm just obsessed and I knew I wouldn't be able to use the sheets I still have if I didn't have another set to use next.



Each pack of the planner sheets comes with 78 weekly pages, 18 monthly pages, and 6 dividers. I went ahead and grabbed 2 packs, just in case. I really like that the planner pages aren't dated, so I can start my planner when I want and I won't waste any pages when I have a week or month off of school.



The list pad and sticky notes go perfectly with the planners sheets, and they always come in handy, so I had to have them. They're just so cute and I know I'll use them for to lists and reminders throughout the school year.



I grabbed a pack of the lined sheets for a mini binder as well. That way I can write out all my assignments and important upcoming dates on that sheet, as that's what I'm used to. Each set of the lined note paper comes with 80 sheets and 3 pocket dividers. 



And how cute is that binder? I've been eyeing these all summer, but I was waiting for them to go on sale. Lately I've noticed that they're never in stock anymore, so when I saw this binder I grabbed it. I couldn't let this summer go without getting at least one of these binders!



I'm really happy with this haul from Target and can't wait to put my academic planner together next month!

Related Posts: Planner Haul: Etsy Edition

3 comments:

  1. I love planners!!! Everyone always finds all this cute stuff in the Target dollar spot and I can never find anything. Grrrr.....I can't wait to see how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of luck and searching the bins for all these cute buys. Hopefully you'll get some luck with it soon :)

      Please stop back next month and check out how it looks all put together!

      Delete
  2. what is the name of the planner sheets??

    ReplyDelete