Saturday, June 6, 2015

Apartment Tour: Living Space

I moved into my new apartment in early May, so now I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my best friend. I absolutely love it. We're both into decorating and like making our apartment feel like home.



The apartment has an open concept, so the kitchen and living room are connected in one large living space. My friend and I like doing our homework in the living room, so I decided to leave my homework station out to give you all a more honest idea of what our apartment looks like.




For the most part, we decorated with things we already had. I spent about $15 on a few pieces and the rest I found around the storage room at my parents' house. My mother, who I inherit my love for decorating from, couldn't help herself and probably contributed to about $30 with the Best Friends art piece and the kitchen rug. My friend/roommate also used stuff she had, and (of course) after I photographed everything brought in some new pieces she bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment