My sister is in New York City this week and I am so excited for her. It sounds like she's having a lot of fun and loving her time there. Of course, being the wanderlust filled creature that I am, I've created my own dream vacation to New York in my head...and I'm a little jealous that she gets to go do some of these things this week.
10 Things I Would Do in New York
- Explore cute neighborhoods like Washington Mews or West Village
- Spend a day at Central Park
- Gallery Walk in Chelsea
- Enjoy a view of the city skyline at sunset
- Check out the view from the observation deck at Rockefeller Center
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Visit New York Public Library
- Go to a Broadway show
- Eat pizza
- Check out the Brooklyn Flea or Hell's Kitchen Flea Market
What are some things on your must-do list in New York City?