Saturday, May 23, 2015

Wish I Was There: New York

My sister is in New York City this week and I am so excited for her. It sounds like she's having a lot of fun and loving her time there. Of course, being the wanderlust filled creature that I am, I've created my own dream vacation to New York in my head...and I'm a little jealous that she gets to go do some of these things this week. 

Photo Courtesy of my Sister

10 Things I Would Do in New York


  1. Explore cute neighborhoods like Washington Mews or West Village
  2. Spend a day at Central Park
  3. Gallery Walk in Chelsea
  4. Enjoy a view of the city skyline at sunset
  5. Check out the view from the observation deck at Rockefeller Center
  6. Brooklyn Bridge
  7. Visit New York Public Library
  8. Go to a Broadway show
  9. Eat pizza
  10. Check out the Brooklyn Flea or Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

What are some things on your must-do list in New York City?

No comments:

Post a Comment