Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Planner Love

I've always had a bit of an obsession with stationary. I've collected cute notebooks since I was in middle school. I've had an overwhelming amount of pens and pencils for like ever. I have a never ending stock pile of notepads and sticky notes.



I also like being organized and have been relying on planners to keep me on top of things since high school. I always search out the prettiest planners and I started color coding my planner for school, family stuff, plans with friends, work, and personal stuff.

I always thought I was alone in this obession, but then I got on instagram this year (finally) and found out about the planner community which not only encourages my obsession with pretty pictures of planners and stationary, but also tells me exactly where to go to get these goodies. It's awful. I've been coveting these picture perfect planners for a little over 2 months now. I'm pretty sure if I added it all up, I've spent an ungodly amount of money on stickers, washi, stamps, sticky notes, page flags, and note pads.




But the results are so pretty! My planner is so cute now and I love opening it up. Instead of just looking at a boring dated notebook with scribbles on it, I open up my planner to bright colors and cute stickers. I just love it. And I love making lists of things to do or buy on my sticky notes and notepads. Aw! It's just so wonderful. I love it. I'm an addict.










No comments:

Post a Comment