Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Favorite Posts...So Far

I've been doing this blog now for 5 months. I've written over 40 posts now and I'm going to share a few of my favorite posts so far with you.





This post is the first one I ever wrote. It's one of my favorites because it's all about my favorite place I've been to - Costa Rica.I love thinking back to all the fun and amazing experiences I had there and I talk about some of the places I got to explore during my six weeks there.




I enjoy reading these posts. I think it's interesting to see what other people carry with them in their purses and school bags. I talk a little bit about how I've organized everything and what I'm carrying to class everyday.




Thanks to my mom, I love decorating and looking at other people's homes. Redecorating my room was one of my favorite things, and biggest project, that I did at the beginning of the new semester in January. I really love how it turned out and I've changed very little since then. 





This post has 2 amazing recipes I tried out and absolutely loved. The fresh guacamole is so yummy, refreshing, and so simple to make. The vegetarian minestrone soup was my first time making soup and it turned out amazing. I really enjoyed it, especially since I was cooking some of the vegetables and beans for the first time, too.






During my Spring Break I made 2 fun and simple crafts perfect for Spring. I decorated flower pots to use for storage containers in my room and this DIY quote-art. I feel like they both came out really well and I still enjoy looking at them.






This post from last month still has some of my favorite things on it, and I think you'll be really into them, too. The Lister's Gotta List Challenge is still going on with a new set of lists to make for May and a new challenge to be coming out in June. Decorating my planner is something that makes being organized 10x more fun and gives me an outlet for creativity. The small town architecture obsession is also still going strong and makes me appreciate the little things about where I live.






Another look at what I carry around. These are the things I take with me EVERYWHERE - around campus, when I'm out and about, when I'm heading home for the weekend.

These are some of my favorite posts. I hope you enjoyed the list and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment