Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Study Space

It's my third year in college so I do a LOT of studying. I spend a ton of time at my desk in my bedroom. I prefer studying in my apartment to the library or other places because I have all of my supplies here and don't have to worry about forgetting anything important (like a laptop charger or textbook).



To make my study space nice and more inviting, I have a Page-A-Day calendar with inspirational quotes and my bulletin board behind the desk has cute little doodads like quotes, a cute owl, and some advice I need to give to myself more often.




I also have a little seasonal corner which I change up for different holidays. I currently have a Spring-y set up with an art print I made with stickers from Target's dollar spot and a cute little quote on my white mug filled with pens.



Another thing that I really like about studying at my desk is that I have enough room to spread out a little and have a textbook and notebook on my desk or a laptop and notes.


I also like to keep things organized so I have a little dashboard area to my right when I'm at my desk so I can add reminders and make to-do lists as I work and know what's on the agenda for the day. I got all these notepads from Target's dollar spot so I only spent $3 on these lists that I use everyday.


I also have my planner out and on my desk so I know about any important days or appointments I have coming up.


That's how I keep my study space so I can not (totally) hate my time studying for classes, get a little inspiration and motivation throughout the day, and stay organized with all of the things going on in my life. What does your study space look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment