Saturday, March 21, 2015

Life Lately via Instagram

March has been a bit of a hectic, crazy month. Here's a look at my month via some Instagram photos.



This guy moved in to the apartment and can often be found sleeping on a bed.




Lots of reading for classes. I enjoyed reading some work by a woman I did a project on in 8th grade. She was one opinionated, vibrant woman.



The weather's been nicer so I can enjoy some more sunsets and time outdoors.



I've gone a little sticker crazy. They're just so cute and love adding them to my journal, planner, and scrapbook. Plus, you can never go wrong in Target's dollar spot.



I've been enjoying the quotes from my page-a-day calendar.




I've also been doing enjoying the drive from my home at college to trips home to see the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment