Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How To Make Cute Spring Gift Boxes (For Under $10)

I love giving gifts to people. It's a great way to show your love and appreciation for them. Plus it's a memory you treasure - just that your friend thought of you enough to get you something is a gift.


I got the idea for these cute spring gift boxes when I was at the Dollar Tree, because I saw these adorable gift boxes in the Easter section. With the bright colors and flowers I had to have them, especially since at that time it was still only 36 for the high.


Then I had a truly brilliant, pinteresty idea - I would not only wish for my friends to have an excellent Spring Break, but for them to have an eggcelent Spring Break. Thus, all of the yummy egg shaped candy I thought they might enjoy.

I packed each little gift box full of egg shaped Reese's, Hershey's, and Cadbury Creme Eggs. It's a dream come true for any chocolate lover who appreciates warmer weather (so everyone).





With 3 bags of chocolate and a set of 8 adorable gift boxes, I was able to make cute and tasty gift boxes for friends for $10. That's $1.25 a person. You can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment