Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love List

Happy Valentine's Day! I've been so excited leading up to this holiday: I decorated early for it, threw a party for my apartment complex, and taught a lesson about el Dia del amor y la amistad for my Spanish practicum class with first graders.


Obviously, on Valentine's Day I'm grateful for my friends and family who I love, but I've decided to celebrate some of the things and places I love as well this year.


Things I Love Doing Travelling, writing, crafting, creating, learning new things, walks outside, reading, laughing, riding bicycles, cooking, and spending time with the people I love.



Things I Love to Look At Photography, smiles, color, doodles, designs, typography, sunsets, mountains, yellow flowers, blue skies, and far away places.



Foods I Love sandwiches, chocolate, mango, fruit smoothies, veggie pizza, macaroni and cheese casserole, stuffed crust pizza, guacamole, avocado, and sugar cookies.



Places I Love Home; Florence, Italy; Costa Rica; Colorado; Campus; Disney world.



What do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment