It's Christmas Eve!! Being at my mom's house gives me tons of ideas for holiday decorating since she's the queen of decor. These are some of my favorites.
1. Pinecones. If you have access to evergreen trees, this makes for a wonderful FREE way to decorate. You can make them even more festive by putting sparkles on them.
2. Greenery Arrangement. My mom made this herself and it looks absolutely amazing. It's so great for the holidays with the the evergreen branches, candy canes, ribbon, and the cute signs.
3. Sleighs with ribbon, antique skates, jingle bells, greenery, and a cute sign. I just love these and you can keep them up all winter.
4. Poinsettias. These flowers add a traditional holiday touch to the table set up. Plus they're just gorgeous!
5. A sparkly canvas with a holiday quote, pinecones, garland, and over-sized ornaments. So pretty and festive!
6. White and silver Christmas ornaments. They make the tree look so simple and clean, but still in the holiday spirit.
How do you decorate for the holidays?