Saturday, December 27, 2014

5 Favorite Christmas Gifts


This Christmas was so much fun!! I had a great time at all of my family gatherings, plus the parties with friends were a blast, too. I got lots of stuff on my Christmas list so here are 5 of my favorite gifts.



Scarf from Earthbound
I love walking around Earthbound, but I rarely buy anything from the store just because it's different from my usual style. Luckily for me, my brother stopped in and picked me up this awesome scarf.



Cannon Camera
I haven't bought a new camera in years and I didn't realize how bad it was until I was on vacation this summer and my camera ran so slow that all the moments were gone by the time it finally took the picture and half of them turned out blurry. This PowerShot ELPH 150 is AMAZING. If anyone needs a new camera, I would definitely recommend it! I took it on a family walk and got some absolutely gorgeous shots.



Frozen CD
After singing all of the songs as we watched the movie, my little brother put this under the tree for me. I love listening to CDs in my car and of course I enjoyed really belting out "Let It Go."



Jewelry Organizer
I have a bit of an obsession with jewelry. I have so many pieces and I was cramming them all in to a makeup box because that's what I had available to me. It was starting to overflow this fall, so this was one of the items on the top of my wish list. I'm so happy with this and now I have room to grow my collection of even more.




Kitchen Supplies
Being an adult is hard! I moved into an apartment this year which means it's also my first time cooking for every meal away from home. There are some items in the kitchen that I just took for granted until they were no longer available to me. My mom  wrapped up some new silverware and measuring cups for me, while my grandma gifted me some hot pads, a knife set, veggie peeler, and a cheese cutter. Now my kitchen is set.



What are your favorite gifts from this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment