Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 In Review

365 days of adventures, mishaps, laughs, tears, fun, challenges, and changes have flashed by yet again. I've made some great memories over the last year and grew as a person. Here are some highlights and lessons learned from 2014.


  • Taught Spanish at an elementary's after school program
  • Finished my sophomore year of college
  • Finally got an iPhone
  • Studied abroad in Costa Rica
  • Met lots of new people from around the world
  • First vacation with friends
  • Moved into first apartment
  • Saw Karmin in concert
  • Went to the state fair with my mom and sister
  • We The Kings Concert
  • Had a great Christmas 


I've become happier and able to manage my depression, more mature, and more aware of the world around me.

I am grateful for the opportunity to study abroad, my elementary schoolers I teach, friends, and family.

My best memories of the year are when lessons go well, Costa Rica, and going to a We the Kings concert. I've loved them for 7 years and finally getting to see them live was magical.

Lessons I learned this year are don't judge people, I'm stronger and more capable than I give myself credit for, and to be content with what I have.

What did your 2014 look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment