- Taught Spanish at an elementary's after school program
- Finished my sophomore year of college
- Finally got an iPhone
- Studied abroad in Costa Rica
- Met lots of new people from around the world
- First vacation with friends
- Moved into first apartment
- Saw Karmin in concert
- Went to the state fair with my mom and sister
- We The Kings Concert
- Had a great Christmas
I've become happier and able to manage my depression, more mature, and more aware of the world around me.
I am grateful for the opportunity to study abroad, my elementary schoolers I teach, friends, and family.
My best memories of the year are when lessons go well, Costa Rica, and going to a We the Kings concert. I've loved them for 7 years and finally getting to see them live was magical.
Lessons I learned this year are don't judge people, I'm stronger and more capable than I give myself credit for, and to be content with what I have.
What did your 2014 look like?